Representative matters include:
- Worked onsite in the legal department of a Fortune 500 client for six years handling global trademark matters.
- Ownership updates of client trademark portfolios, including portfolios covering over 70 countries, and involving complicated chains of title issues.
- Madrid Protocol trademark filings and prosecution.
- Global trademark prosecution and maintenance for clients.
- Patent, trademark and copyright due diligence for corporate transactions.
- U.S. copyright filings, including for a large business form provider.
- Capital University, B.B.A.
- Sinclair Community College, A.A.S.