Examples of Jacob’s prior experience include:
- Advising a major technology-focused private equity sponsor on the fund-formation component of acquisitions and strategic investments.
- Advising a large consumer goods-focused private equity sponsor on simultaneous fundraises for its flagship and growth strategies.
- Drafting fund documents, negotiating Side Letters, and managing the subscription process for a U.S. municipal pension fund and a European pension fund in connection with a large private equity fund’s separately managed account program.
- Advising a private equity sponsor on the fundraise of its inaugural impact investing fund from pre-marketing through final closing.
- Advising a middle-market private equity sponsor on the ongoing administration of a fund.
- Advising a French private equity sponsor in connection with fundraises for its infrastructure and flagship strategies, including managing correspondence with French-language investors.
- George Washington University Law Center, J.D., 2021,
George Washington Law Review
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.S.B.A., 2017
- New York