Examples of Jacob’s experience include:
- Assisting a Cleveland company with multimillion-dollar real estate sale.
- Assisting local businesses with the purchase and sale of real estate.
- Litigating foreclosure matters.
- “A New Frontier for Mentorship and Training in the Remote Future,” Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Journal, January 2022
- Bradenwood Homeowners Association, board of directors
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., 2020,
Journal of International Law, production editor & executive article editor
- College of Wooster, B.A., 2017, cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio