Sean is a partner in the firm’s Corporate Transactions & Securities practice group. He focuses his practice on representing entrepreneurs, emerging companies, early-stage investors and venture capital firms. He advises company-side clients from formation through funding to exit, and has experience in complex, venture-style corporate finance matters, mergers and acquisitions and corporate organization and governance matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Sean was vice president and general counsel of an M&A consulting firm that specializes in preparing companies for, and leading them through, their exit transactions.
For more information, visit www.thquicklaunch.com.
- "Startup Building Blocks: Allocating Equity, Thompson Hine New Ventures Update, April 2022
- "Serving Underserved Populations and Markets Proves Key to Maximizing SSBCI Capital," Thompson Hine New Ventures Update, March 2022
- "Immense Deal and Transactional Volume," Thompson Hine New Ventures Update, January 2022
- “Decreasing the Exercise Price of a Statutory Stock Option,” Thompson Hine Business Law Update, Winter 2017
- Volunteer, Achievement Centers for Children
Thompson Hine Elects 11 New Partners Thompson Hine LLP
January 26, 2021