New York Vice Chair, Spotlight on Women
Liz is a partner in the firm’s Commercial & Public Finance practice group. She focuses her practice on corporate trust matters, representing financial institutions as trustee, collateral agent, administrative agent, paying agent, exchange agent and in other agency and fiduciary capacities.
Liz manages and leads a variety of types of financing transactions, including secured and unsecured debt issuances, foreign currency-denominated debt offerings, securitizations, Trust Indenture Act-qualified transactions, private placements, project financings and cross-border transactions in South America, Europe, Australia and Asia.
Liz serves on the Animal Law Committee of the New York City Bar Association, where she is involved in training on the link between domestic violence, animal abuse and child abuse.
- Represented a collateral agent and trustee in issuance of $850 million of secured notes to construct a photovoltaic solar energy generation facility.
- Represented a security trustee under aircraft security agreements in connection with the transfer of more than 200 aircraft engines from one airline to another.
- Represented an eligible lender trustee in issuance of $824 million of student loan-backed notes.
- Represented a trustee in issuance of $175 million diversified payment rights by Brazilian bank.
- Presenter, “The Link Between Animal Abuse and Family Violence: Legal and Ethical Issues for Family Court Practitioners,” New York City Bar Association, May 2014
- Presenter, “Linking Animal Cruelty and Domestic Violence: A Family Law Perspective,” Lawline.com, February 2014
- Moderator, “Protecting Families - People and Their Pets - Experiencing Domestic Violence,” New York City Bar Association, November 2013
- New York City Bar Association, Animal Law Committee
- New York State Bar Association
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters Workplace Mentoring Program
Thompson Hine Elects New PartnersThompson Hine LLP
January 09, 2019