A sample of the transactions Emily has worked on include:
- $71,000,000 construction loan for a multifamily residential complex.
- $35,360,000 bond purchase and construction loan for the construction of a commercial building.
- $7,900,000 acquisition and renovation loan for the renovation of an existing industrial building.
- $117,000,000 credit-lease financing for the construction of a federal government leased property.
- $16,750,000 construction loan supported by Low Income Housing Tax Credits for the acquisition and construction of a low-income housing complex.
- Ohio State Bar Association, member
- Malachi Center, Development Committee member
- ENCORE Chamber Music Institute, Young Professionals board member
- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 2020,
Journal of International and Comparative Law, senior articles editor
- Cornell University, B.S., 2017, cum laude
- New York