Examples of Craig’s experience include:
- Represent bank and corporate borrower clients in financing arrangements ranging from the hundreds of thousands of dollars to $20 million.
- Represent the qualified active low-income community business in connection with $12 million new markets tax credit bonds for the expanision of manufactuiring facilities.
- Conduct an on-going review of various contracts for publicly held and privately held companies and nonprofits, including international organizations.
- Represent privately held and publicly held clients with merger and acquisition transactions with purchase prices up to $7 million.
- Advise board of directors and special committees of privately held companies on various corporate governance issues.
- Dayton Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- University of Dayton School of Law, J.D., 2022,
The University of Dayton Law Review, publication editor
- University of Louisville, B.A., 2019