Hannah E Caldwell
Hannah is an associate in the firm’s Labor & Employment group.
While attending law school, Hannah served as an Honors Writing Fellow, which involved mentoring first-year law students in fundamental legal writing. Hannah also served as solicitor on the Student Bar Association’s Executive Board. In her third year, Hannah served as an extern at the EEOC in Washington D.C. where she instructed and assisted members of the public to file charges of discrimination and worked with trial attorneys to determine the litigation worthiness of such charges.
Hannah was a summer associate with Thompson Hine in 2018. Before joining the firm, Hannah studied at Ohio University where she was a co-captain of the school’s inaugural mock trial team.
- Honors Writing Fellow, Case Western Reserve University School of Law, 2017-2018
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association 3Rs program, volunteer
- Legal Aid Society of Cleveland, volunteer
How to Explain Causation Theories to the CourtFor the Defense
June 16, 2020