Webinar - The FFCRA Is in Effect: What Now for Employers?
Date: April 08, 2020
Time: 12:00 p.m. - 1:15 p.m. ET
Please join us for a discussion of employers’ responsibilities under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act. We’ll answer questions including:
- Are you considered an employer under the FFCRA?
- How and when do you count the number of employees you have?
- Are you subject to the health care exception?
- Are you subject to the small business exception?
- What absences are covered?
- Is intermittent leave available or required?
- What information must you request to document a leave?
- How does the FFCRA interplay with FMLA requirements?
- How much does an employee get paid while on leave and is it supplemented?
- How does FFCRA leave interact with state-provided leave requirements?
Please click here to register and receive instructions on how to join the webinar.