Preparing Your Business for the COVID-19 World: A Webinar Series – Session One – Workplace Safety (RECORDING AVAILABLE)
Date: April 28, 2020
Time: 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. ET
Please join us for the first in a series of informative webinars that will examine issues to consider as we emerge from stay-at-home and shelter-in-place orders as well as issues facing businesses operating in the reality of a COVID-19 world.
Session One – Opening Pandora’s Box: Protecting Your Business by Ensuring a Safe Environment for Employees and Customers
- Current status of shelter-in-place orders
- Types of claims already being filed and what’s likely on the horizon
- The COVID-19 disease process, testing and the status of vaccine development
- Industrial hygiene strategies and available resources from the CDC and other authorities
- Overview of the best employment practices for balancing the health of your business with that of your customers and employees, including implementing social distancing, collecting health information and mandating quarantines for those who become infected
- David G. Dodge, M.S., DABT, CIH, Principal Scientist, Gradient
- Megan S. Glowacki, Partner, Thompson Hine
- William J. Hubbard, Partner, Thompson Hine
- Isaac Mohar, Ph.D., DABT, Senior Toxicologist, Gradient
Please click here to register and receive instructions on how to join the webinar.
CLE credit will be requested for these programs.
Upcoming programs in this series: