OSHA’s New COVID-19 ETS: Implications for Employers
Date: November 10, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. ET
Contact: Diane Weber, 513.352.6501 - Diane.Weber@ThompsonHine.com
A webinar presented by Thompson Hine LLP
On November 4, OSHA issued an emergency temporary standard (ETS) that provides COVID-19 vaccination, testing, and masking regulatory requirements for workplaces with more than 100 employees. Our Labor & Employment and Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation groups will address employers’ questions regarding compliance with the ETS, including:
- Which employers are subject to the ETS and how do they count 100 employees?
- Which employees are subject to its vaccination and testing requirements?
- What new recordkeeping requirements does the ETS impose?
- How does it impact a unionized workplace?
- What are best practices for addressing accommodation requests?
- How does the ETS affect benefit plans and wellness programs?