Greater Dayton Area Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Legal Roundtable Meeting
Date: May 04, 2021
Time: 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. ET
Please join us for the next meeting of the Greater Dayton Area Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Legal Roundtable, which focuses on identifying, evaluating and implementing strategies to increase diversity, promote inclusion and advance equity in the Dayton-area legal community. Meetings are open to all legal professionals, law students and interested members of the community.
Our guest speaker will be Judge Steven K. Dankof of the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court, who will discuss cashless bail.
- Recap of Roundtable Activities Since Our Last Full Meeting
- Roundtable Highlights
- Mock Interview Program
- Summer Diversity Clerkship Program
- Mentoring Program
- Judge Dankof: Cashless Bail
- Partnership with University of Dayton School of Law
- Dayton Bar Association's Diversity Day
- Commitment/Pledge to Diversity – e.g., Columbus Bar Association’s Pledge