ETFs and Alts: What’s Around the Corner?
Date: September 18, 2019
Time: 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. ET
Contact: Elise Hoffer, 513.352.6748 - Elise.Hoffer@ThompsonHine.com
A complimentary program presented by Thompson Hine LLP
4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Program will start promptly at 4:00 p.m., so please arrive early to check in.
Join us as industry experts and members of Thompson Hine’s Investment Management group discuss a variety of topics, including non-transparent ETFs, mutual fund to ETF conversions, listing exchange issues, and recent regulatory developments impacting BDCs and closed-end funds, that would be of interest to current or prospective sponsors of ETFs or alternative funds. See the program agenda for more details. Our featured speakers will include:
- Tom Champion, Director, Global Index & Exchange Traded Products Group, NYSE
- Nick Elward, SVP, Head of Business Development and ETFs, Natixis Investment Managers
- John Jacobs, Executive Director of Georgetown University McDonough Center of Financial Markets – Center for Financial Markets & Policy and Co-Founder of ETF BILD
- Richard Keary, Principal and Founder of Global ETF Advisors and Co-Founder of ETF BILD
- Justin Meise, President and Founder of Buttonwood Communications and Co-Founder of ETF BILD
- Kyle Murray, Assistant General Counsel, Cboe
- Jorge Solares-Parkhurst, Managing Director, Financial Services Investment Banking, JMP Securities LLC
- Stephen Sypherd, General Counsel, FS Investments
- Scott Szever, Director, Exchange Traded Products, NYSE
Following the program, we hope you’ll stay for a networking cocktail reception.
We look forward to seeing you. Space is limited – please register online to attend.