Webinar: Applying Lessons Learned to Address EH&S Concerns During the COVID-19 Pandemic and Beyond
Date: July 16, 2020
Time: 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. ET
We invite you to a discussion of best practices and risk mitigation strategies identified by EH&S professionals as facilities reopen during the COVID-19 pandemic. Topics will include:
- Managing OSHA compliance in the wake of COVID-19: Best practices to protect employee health and safety; OSHA injury and illness reporting and enforcement.
- Adjusting to the new normal of environmental compliance: Conducting effective “virtual audits”; EPA post-pandemic enforcement strategies; developing effective contingency plans and new technologies to prepare for future business interruptions.
- Site investigations and remediation: Field work best practices, force majeure and health and safety plans.
- Scott Stoner, Stanley Black & Decker
- Carrie F. Ramirez, General Motors Company
- Stephen J. Axtell, Thompson Hine
- Andrew L. Kolesar, Thompson Hine
- Theodore J. Schneider, Goldenberg Schneider, LPA
- Rajib Sinha, P.E., Trihydro Corporation
Please click here to register and receive instructions on how to join the webinar.
CLE credit will be requested.