We have experience in a variety of aviation matters, including aircraft registration; formation of voting trusts for foreign entities; aircraft sales and lease transactions; FAA enforcement proceedings, including shipments of hazardous materials; and airport construction and development. We also have experience in air transportation contracts and cargo liability disputes. In addition, we are familiar with the requirements and policies applicable to international air transportation. Our representative services include:
- Negotiate air transportation contracts.
- Register aircraft, both private and foreign-owned, in the FAA office in Oklahoma City.
- Advise clients on sales and lease transactions.
- Advise clients on safety and security issues.
- Develop safety compliance policies.
- Represent clients on matters related to transportation facilities, such as airport construction and development, facility financing, real estate and state siting issues.
- Defended shipper charged by FAA with hazardous materials regulatory violations.
- Appealed FAA retraction of a “no hazard” determination for new tower-antenna.
FAA to Seek Comments on Measures to Address Drone Risks - Transportation Update
February 07, 2019
FAA Proposes Rules Allowing Drone Flights Over People and at Night - Transportation Update
January 16, 2019