Our Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Litigation practice lawyers have the knowledge and experience to develop practical, efficient solutions to the challenges pharmaceutical and medical device companies face when confronted with personal injury or consumer litigation.
We make it our business to know your business. From the diverse and complex array of state and federal regulatory laws that govern the industry, to the practical day-to-day cascade of social, political, scientific, and legal factors that impact your business, our lawyers are focused on providing innovative, efficient, cost-effective solutions to product liability and major tort issues. Our team offers a unique mix of lawyers with science and industry backgrounds and experience in litigation, regulatory, transactional, patent, IP, and contractual matters to handle all aspects of your business needs.
With decades of litigation experience and unique knowledge of the pharmaceutical and medical device industry, the members of our Pharmaceutical and Medical Device team provide preeminent legal representation. Our team includes lawyers who are members of the American College of Trial Lawyers, the International Society of Barristers, The Force, the Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel, the International Association of Defense Counsel, and other similar organizations, and who have been voted The Best Lawyers in America®.
- Represented diet drug manufacturer in multi-district litigation in hundreds of cases wherein plaintiffs alleged heart valve damage and primary pulmonary hypertension.
- Served as national counsel for distributor in multi-district litigation involving hundreds of lawsuits throughout the country wherein plaintiffs—nurses and medical professionals—alleged that latex gloves caused them life- and career-altering allergies. Resulted in very favorable findings for the client.
- Defending a pharmaceutical company in an action arising out of the plaintiff's use of a statin medication, which use, she alleges, resulted in her needing a liver transplant.
- Represented the following pharmaceutical medications: Methylphenidate, Reglan, Phenergan, Miochol, products containing Ephedra, lisinopril, PhosphoSoda, Hismanal, products containing lidocaine, Integrilin, Abilify, and many others.
- Serve as national counsel for manufacturer of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT).
- Represented manufacturers of spinal fixation systems, hip implants, prosthetic knees, microdrills, hydroxyappetite cement, continuous passive motion machines, silicone and saline breast implants.