We also have extensive experience in representing parties in interest in cases involving real estate developers. Some of our recent engagements include:
- Lubbock Tech Shopping Center, LLC (Western District of Tennessee). Representation of agent bank in chapter 11 cases filed by multi-state shopping center developer.
- Magna Entertainment Corp. (District of Delaware). Lead counsel for a major real estate developer in the Chapter 11 case filed by the largest operator of racetracks in the United States.
- WL Homes LLC (District of Delaware). Representation of a developer in a 363 sale of real estate in bankruptcy of national home builder.
- Land Resource, LLC (Middle District of Florida). Representation of senior secured lenders in a Section 363 sale of substantially all assets of the debtor, a large multi-state real estate developer.
- Alterra Healthcare Corporation (District of Delaware). Representation of two bank groups in negotiated pre-bankruptcy workout of multi-state owner and operator of assisted living facilities.
- South Franklin Circle (Northern District of Ohio). Representation of administrative agent and secured lender in the Chapter 11 case of a continuing care retirement community.
- Smith Family Homes (Middle District of Florida). Representation of national real estate developer in chapter 7 case filed by home builder.