Martine C. Wilson
Martine is an associate in the Business Litigation practice group. She focuses on a variety of commercial litigation matters.
During law school, Martine worked as a student attorney with the Janet R. Spragens Federal Tax Clinic, where she represented low income individuals. Martine served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Robert A. Salerno of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia. She also was an intern in the U.S. Department of State’s Office of Global Criminal Justice.
- "A New Confusing Patchwork of Statutes of Limitations," Law360, April 2020
- “Statutes of Limitations Are Moving Targets During the COVID-19 Pandemic,” Thompson Hine COVID-19 Update, April 2020
- “Supreme Court Allows Immediate Filing of §1983 Claims for Takings Clause Violations,” Thompson Hine Business Litigation Update, July 2019
- Norman S. Minor Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association 3Rs program, volunteer
April 13, 2020