Matthew T. Vaughan
Matt is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Transactions & Securities practice group. He focuses a significant portion of his practice on supporting the growth of early-stage and emerging companies, including counseling them on corporate finance matters and strategic transactions, such as patent and technology licensing transactions, joint ventures, collaboration agreements and sponsored research agreements. Matt also advises companies on mergers and acquisitions; commercial matters, such as manufacturing agreements, supply agreements and service agreements; corporate governance; and general corporate matters.
Matt is not admitted to practice in Washington, D.C.; he is admitted only in Ohio. His practice is supervised by principals of the firm.
- Licensing Executives Society
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- National LGBT Bar Association
- Amigos de las Américas, Ohio Chapter – member of the Board of Directors; Treasurer
- Campus International School - member of the Advisory Board
- Ohio Fuel Cell Coalition - Secretary