Stephanie is an associate in the Construction practice group. Stephanie’s construction practice focuses on contract drafting, project planning, development and management.
While in law school, Stephanie was an editor on Law Review. As a teaching assistant, she researched topics for a first-year legal research and writing course and edited students’ briefs. She also served as a dean’s fellow, which involved mentoring a group of first-year law students and leading them through a required weekly course. In her last year, Stephanie served as a student attorney through the Immigration Clinic at the University of Dayton.
Stephanie was a summer associate with Thompson Hine in 2017, and she completed a legal internship in summer 2016 with a large insurance company based near Cincinnati. Before joining Thompson Hine, Stephanie studied European Union law at the University of Oxford.
Prior to law school, Stephanie worked as an AmeriCorps member with the Chicago Legal Clinic, where she consulted with clients and assisted in the drafting of legal documents and correspondence.
- "Mechanic's Liens (OH)," Lexis Practice Advisor, August 2021
- “Ohio Launches ‘Responsible RestartOhio’ Plan,” Thompson Hine COVID-19 Update, April 2020
- "Emergency Tolling of Mechanics' Lien Deadlines," Thompson Hine COVID-19 Update, April 2020
- “Update: Supreme Court of Ohio Upholds Local Hiring Ban,” Thompson Hine Construction Update, September 24, 2019
- “Canada’s New Data Breach Law Creates Unique Obligations for Businesses,” Thompson Hine Privacy & Cybersecurity Update, November 2018
- “Preparing for Ohio’s Cybersecurity Safe Harbor Law,” Thompson Hine Privacy & Cybersecurity Update, October 2018
- “Amendments to California Privacy Law Will Impact Businesses,” Thompson Hine Privacy & Cybersecurity Update, October 2018
Mechanic's Liens (OH)Lexis Practice Advisor
August 24, 2020