Zohra is a member of the firm’s Corporate Transactions & Securities group. She focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions, securities, commercial contracts and general corporate matters.
Zohra is not admitted to practice in New York. She is admitted to practice only in Ohio.
- "A Historic Day for Startups – The SEC’s New Crowdfunding Rules," Thompson Hine Early Stage & Emerging Company Update, November 2015
- “A Subtle Loophole: Circumventing §271 of the Delaware General Corporation Law,” Thompson Hine Business Law Update, Fall 2015
- “Liability of Human Resource Professionals,” Human Resources Association of the Twin Tiers (HRATT), 2013
- Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, Wharton Certificate in Management, 2014
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association 3Rs Program