Zohra is an associate in the firm's Corporate Transactions & Securities group. She focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions; private equity and venture capital transactions; securities offerings for publicly held companies; and corporate organization and governance.
- Represented Meritor, Inc. in connection with the acquisition of Axletech from The Carlyle Group for $175 million. Led multi-jurisdictional team of lawyers in France, Brazil and Turkey.
- Represented private equity funds, as buyers and sellers, in a myriad of asset sales, stock sales and mergers, ranging from under $1 million to over $1 billion.
- Represented U.S. subsidiaries of IMCD N.V., a global leader in the sale, marketing and distribution of specialty chemicals, and listed on the Euronext Amsterdam Stock Exchange.
- Represented a significant conglomerate in its acquisition of a major franchisor in the automobile service sector.
- Represented STERIS Corporation in the $175 million acquisition of General Econopak, Inc., a manufacturer of sterility maintenance in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Represented private equity funds in §363 and Article 9 transactions, in industries including consumer products and food additives.
- Represented Daisy Manufacturing Company, a leading manufacturer and marketer of airguns and accessories, in its sale to Bruckmann, Rosser, Sherrill & Co., a New York-based private equity firm.
- Represented Copomon Enterprises, a major developer of salon treatments and hair products, including Keratin Complex®, in its sale to a private investment group.
- Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, Wharton Certificate in Management, 2014
- Spotlight on Leaders 2020-2021
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Wharton Club of NY Member