Mike is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Transactions & Securities practice group. He focuses his practice on assisting clients with mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance matters, securities transactions and other corporate legal needs.
While in law school, Mike served as a summer associate with Thompson Hine as well as with a boutique firm in Denver, where he performed research, reviewed contracts and drafted memoranda in connection with multiple transactions. Prior to that, Mike gained experience over two summer rotations as a finance intern with a Fortune 500 auto manufacturer.
- “Benefits and Challenges of an Early Stage Biotech Company Going Public,” Thompson Hine Business Law Update, Summer 2019
- “Cybersecurity, Compliance and Culture in M&A Transactions,” Thompson Hine Business Law Update, Spring 2019
- Let the Buyer (of Preferred Stock) Beware,” Thompson Hine Business Law Update, Summer 2017
- CALI Award for Excellence in Property
- CALI Award for Excellence in Antitrust
- Ohio State Bar Association