Sharen Swartz Neuhardt
Sharen is senior counsel in the firm's Corporate Transactions & Securities practice group. She focuses her practice on corporate, commercial, computer and securities law matters, including financings, licensing transactions and mergers and acquisitions.
Prior to joining the firm, Sharen was vice president and general counsel for Mead Data Central, Inc.
From 2005 until February 2008, Sharen served as chair of the firm's Corporate Transactions & Securities practice group.
- "New Thinking Regarding Software Protection," Licensing Law and Business Report, 1990
- AV® Preeminent Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Dayton Business Journal's Who's Who in Law, 2005 to 2007
- Selected for inclusion in Ohio Super Lawyers®, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2010 and 2011
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© 2006 to 2021 in the field of Corporate Law; named the Best Lawyers® 2016 and 2018 Corporate Law "Lawyer of the Year" in Dayton
- Premier Community Health
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Dayton Bar Association
- Computer Law Association
- Planned Parenthood Advocates of Ohio, board of trustees
- Antioch College, board of trustees
- Northwestern University Council of One Hundred