Examples of Natalie’s experience include:
- Represented commercial landlords and tenants in lease disputes, both affirmatively in eviction and enforcement matters and defensively in disputes over lease terminations.
- Arbitrated a breach of contract for the sale of complex machinery under the Uniform Commercial Code for a steel products fabricator.
- Defended a web-hosting services provider in a suit alleging tortious injury for content posted by a site user involving a Section 230 defense.
- Represented a pharmaceutical consultancy group in a breach of contract dispute for nonpayment of services.
- Represented a public university in complex litigation alleging tort, statutory and fraud violations.
- Defended a producer of broiler chicken in a putative class action alleging conspiracy and price fixing in violation of antitrust laws.
- Represented the special committee of a board of directors of a large media conglomerate in a suit alleging breach of fiduciary duty, unjust enrichment and fraudulent conveyance.
- American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Seventh Circuit Bar Association
- Vanderbilt University School of Law, J.D., 2017,
executive editor, Vanderbilt Journal of Entertainment and Technology Law
- The Ohio State University, B.A., 2014, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri