Krisztina is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Transactions & Securities practice with a focus on the investment management and financial services industry. Krisztina regularly advises investment companies (including mutual funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), closed-end funds and business development companies), their investment advisers, and their boards of directors on a wide range of regulatory and corporate matters including organizing and launching funds, regulatory compliance, fund reorganizations and acquisitions, and fund governance. She also represents clients’ interests in interactions with the staff of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Krisztina’s experience with ETFs includes organizing and launching new ETF complexes and advising clients on a wide range of operational and compliance issues unique to ETFs.
Prior to joining the firm, she was a senior internal auditor for Huntington National Bank, where she conducted risk-based audits of the corporate finance, capital planning and human resources business segments.
- “SEC Adopts New Rule for Fund of Funds Arrangements,” Thompson Hine Investment Management Update, October 2020
- "SEC Issues Guidance for Registered Funds Facing Operational Challenges Due to COVID-19," Thompson Hine COVID-19 Update, March 2020
- “SEC Issues No-Action Letter Regarding Fund Board In-Person Voting Requirements,” Thompson Hine Investment Management Update, March 2019
- “Ohio Elder Abuse Mandatory Reporting Requirements for Financial Services Professionals,” Thompson Hine Investment Management Update, December 2018
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County