Kelsey J. Mincheff
Kelsey is an associate in the Business Litigation practice.
While attending law school, Kelsey served as a legal extern in the Civil Division of the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Ohio and in the Capital Habeas Unit of the Office of the Federal Public Defender for the Southern District of Ohio. She was also a judicial extern for Ohio Supreme Court Chief Justice Maureen O’Connor.
- Michael E. Moritz Leadership Award
- CALI Awards for Excellence in Trial Practice, Environmental Law and International Environmental Law
- Judge Joseph H. Harter Memorial Award for Academic Achievement in Trial Practice
- Columbus Bar Association
- Make-A-Wish, Young Professional Advisory Council member and volunteer wish granter
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County