Tony is an associate in the firm’s Product Liability Litigation practice group. He represents a wide range of businesses from small entrepreneurial entities to Fortune 500 corporations on various complex litigation matters, including product liability, labor and employment, breach of contract, and other commercial matters. His experience encompasses all aspects of dispute resolution and litigation, including managing and conducting discovery, briefing and motion practice, taking and defending depositions, preparing expert witnesses and trying cases at both the state and federal levels.
In addition, Tony also has significant experience conducting internal investigations of alleged fraud and other misconduct for clients.
Before joining Thompson Hine, Tony was a litigation associate with the Columbus office of a Cleveland-based firm. He began his career working as a business and tort litigation lawyer for an Am Law Global 100 firm based in Cleveland, where he litigated complex business disputes.
While attending law school, Tony interned as a law clerk for Chief Judge Edmund A. Sargus in the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio.
Trial Experience. Tony has wide-ranging experience as a member of several trial teams in Florida related to tobacco product liability litigation and second-chair experience in connection with preliminary injunctions for breach of contract.
- Co-author, “15 Years Of Ohio Product Law Have Been Good For Cos.’" Law360, September 2020
- Co-author, “Farewell To Extreme Litigation Tourism: A Summer Of Personal Jurisdiction Narrowing By The Supreme Court,” For The Defense, 2017
- “Advocating for Asset Forfeiture in the Post-Madoff Era: Why the Government, not a Bankruptcy Trustee, Should be Responsible for Recovering and Redistributing Assets from Feeder Funds and Net Winners,” Case Western Reserve Law Review, 2012
- Included in the inaugural edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch 2021 for Commercial Litigation
- The Judge John M. Manos Inn of Court, Associate
- The Legal Aid Society of Cleveland
- 3Rs Program; Rights, Responsibilities, and Realities
- The Legal Aid Society of Columbus
September 04, 2020