As counsel in the firm’s Real Estate practice, Mary assists clients in managing a broad range of commercial real estate projects. She focuses her practice on leasing and acquisitions, including those involved in cellular communication towers. She has extensive program management and wireless experience.
Prior to joining Thompson Hine, Mary worked with national carriers and clients, leading teams of project managers, site acquisition specialists, project coordinators, project accountants and third-party vendors, as well as working closely with company executives to oversee project financial issues. She has represented clients throughout the acquisition and entitlement phases and successfully worked with jurisdictions and municipalities regarding state-wide legislation, most recently regarding Ohio Senate Bill 331.
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Criminal Law and Procedure
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Women’s Wireless Leadership Forum
- Licensed real estate agent, Ohio
- Chi Omega, Upsilon Mu Chapter, house corporation secretary
- John Carroll Alumni Association, board member, social committee chair
- Ohio Supreme Court Lawyer to Lawyer Mentoring Program