Tashia, who joined Thompson Hine as a first-year associate in 2019, is a member of the Corporate Transactions & Securities group and the Investment Management practice. She advises clients in the investment management and financial services industry, with a focus on regulatory and compliance matters.
Tashia earned her J.D. from Capital University Law School. While attending law school, she served as a law clerk for Judge Michael Watson of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio. She also served as a summer associate in Thompson Hine’s Columbus office in 2017 and 2018 preparing various legal documents for a wide range of practice areas.
- "SEC Announces 2021 Exam Priorities," Thompson Hine Investment Management Update, March 2021
- “Chaos to Cohesion: Dramatic Improvements and Clarity Brought to Private Placement Regulation,” Thompson Hine Business Law Update, Winter 2021
- "SEC Modernizes Framework for Fund Valuation Practices," Thompson Hine Investment Management Update, December 2020
- "SEC Adopts New Fund Derivatives Rule," Thompson Hine Investment Management Update, December 2020
- “SEC Proposes Rule to Establish Framework for Fund Valuation Practices,” Thompson Hine Investment Management Update, May 2020
- "SEC Extends Relief Overriding In-Person Board Meeting Requirements," Thompson Hine COVID-19 Update, March 2020
- “OCIE Announces 2020 Examination Priorities,” Thompson Hine Investment Management Update, January 2020
- "SEC Proposes Revisions to the Advertising Rules for Investment Advisers," Thompson Hine Investment Management Update, December 2019