Tongzhou is a staff attorney in the Corporate Transactions & Securities group. Her experience includes matters involving corporate law (corporate formation and governance), FCPA compliance, contracts (employment contracts, resale agreements, distribution agreements), product warranties, immigration and litigation. She is admitted to practice law in Ohio and New York.
Tongzhou is fluent in English and Chinese and has experience in the American and Chinese legal systems.
Examples of Tongzhou’s experience include:
- Conducting research and providing litigation support in a contract dispute involving a Chinese manufacturer and distributor.
- Drafting a limited manufacturer’s warranty program based on industry standards for a tire manufacturer.
- Preparing formation documents for various corporate entities, including bylaws and articles of organization, and participating in the board of directors’ annual meeting.
- Preparing immigration and non-immigration visa applications, including EB-5, EB-1, L-1A, L-1B, H-1B, and family-based immigration visa applications.
- Extensive experience reviewing and drafting contracts, including commercial lease agreements, resale agreements, confidentiality agreements, etc.
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Volunteer for various charitable organizations, including Boys & Girls Club and Cleveland Kids’ Book Bank