Melanie M. Lazor
Melanie is a managing associate in the Business Litigation practice. She focuses on a variety of commercial litigation matters.
While attending law school, Melanie clerked with the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Ohio, the U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Administrative Law Judges, and Virginia’s Office of the Attorney General. Melanie also was a member of the William & Mary Law School Appellate and Supreme Court Clinic, where she focused on appeals involving First and Fourth Amendment rights.
- "Delaware Supreme Court Upholds Corporate Charter Provisions Requiring 1933 Act Claims to be Filed in Federal Court," Thompson Hine Business Litigation Update, April 2020
- “Representations and Warranties Insurance: Trends and Benefits,” Thompson Hine Business Litigation Update, March 2020
- “Supreme Court Finds No Discovery Rule in the FDCPA,” Thompson Hine Business Litigation Update, December 2019
- Selected to the Ohio Rising Stars list, 2021
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards, Administrative Law and Trademark Law, William & Mary Law School