Terrence J. Killeen
Terrence is an associate in the Commercial & Public Finance practice. He focuses his practice on complex commercial financing transactions involving banks and other financial institutions, as well as public and private companies, in connection with secured and unsecured credit facilities.
While in law school, Terrence worked as a certified legal intern in the Milton A. Kramer Intellectual Property Venture Clinic, where he assisted clients in obtaining debt and equity financing, developing business strategy, and entity formation.
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association 3Rs program, volunteer, team leader, 2018–present
- The Legal Aid Society of Cleveland, volunteer, 2016–present
- Achievement Centers for Children, volunteer, 2014–present
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Cleveland, volunteer mentor, 2015–2018
- Boy Scouts of America, Eagle Scout, 1999–2011