- Worked with a Fortune 100 retailer to secure incentives across 10 different states for automated fulfillment centers to expand the company’s e-commerce presence.
- Negotiated development agreements between municipalities and developers to incentivize mixed-use development in the Cincinnati urban core.
- Managed site selection projects for middle market to large cap public and private companies, including multistate location evaluation, labor analysis, tax analysis, and incentives negotiations.
- Assisted clients with planning for post-incentive approval compliance.
- Navigated clients through the public approval process to secure incentives, including presenting on projects at city council meetings and development authority board meetings.
- Secured Tax Increment Financing for a mall redevelopment, various multi-family projects and parking garages.
- Assisted clients in applying for state discretionary incentive programs including closing fund grants and job tax credits.
- Enrolled Agent, Internal Revenue Service
- Economic Development Finance Programs Certificate, International Economic Development Council, 2017
- Georgia State University, Master of Public Policy, 2013
- Georgia State University, B.A., 2010