Chicago Chair, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Initiative
Natalie is an associate in the firm’s Business Litigation group. Her practice focuses on representing clients in commercial litigation matters involving tort, contract, fraud and antitrust violations. She also has significant experience handling a variety of pro bono matters.
Prior to joining Thompson Hine, Natalie was a litigation associate for an Am Law Global 100 firm. While attending law school, she served as a law clerk in the Fairfield County, Ohio prosecutor’s office.
Examples of Natalie’s experience include:
- Represented a public university in complex litigation alleging tort, statutory and fraud violations.
- Defended a producer of broiler chicken in a putative class action alleging conspiracy and price fixing in violation of antitrust laws.
- Represented the special committee of a board of directors of a large media conglomerate in a suit alleging breach of fiduciary duty, unjust enrichment and fraudulent conveyance.
- American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Seventh Circuit Bar Association
- Member, Junior League of Chicago Done in a Day Committee