Brian is an associate in the Corporate Transactions & Securities group and the Investment Management practice. He regularly advises investment companies (including mutual funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), closed-end funds and business development companies), their investment advisers, and their boards of directors on a wide range of regulatory and corporate matters including organizing and launching funds, regulatory compliance, fund reorganizations and acquisitions, and fund governance.
Brian is a U.S. Army veteran who served in various operational roles at Fort Knox, Kentucky; Fort Campbell, Kentucky; and in Afghanistan. While attending law school, Brian worked as information technology project manager for a Fortune 20 company and focused on data, storage and protection projects.
- Bronze Star Medal with Oak Leaf Cluster
- Meritorious Service Medal
- Army Commendation Medal
- United States Army Pathfinder Badge
- United States Army Air Assault Badge
- United States Army Airborne Badge
- United States Army Combat Action Badge
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Make-A-Wish Young Professionals Committee
- New Albany Young Professionals