- Representing a private equity client in the formation of a $20 million Regulation D offering.
- Representing a variety of real estate investors and developers in complex asset protection strategies.
- Representing fiduciaries and beneficiaries of estates in probate and trust administration matters.
- Serving as outside corporate counsel to a variety of private companies.
- Assisting individuals with multi-jurisdictional asset protection strategies.
- Representing families regarding a variety of Medicaid planning strategies.
- Advising families on a variety of complex estate planning strategies including QTIP trusts and Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts (GRATs).
- Representing families regarding basic to complex estate planning and charitable planning strategies.
- Advising families on multi-jurisdictional tax planning strategies.
- “Probate, Estate and Trust Litigation,” Cincinnati Northeast Lawyers Club, June 2021
- “The Probate Process from Start to Finish,” National Business Institute, June 2021
- “Ohio Probate Litigation & Fiduciary Duties,” National Business Institute, December 2020
- “Ohio Estate Administration Process & Alternatives,” National Business Institute, December 2020
- Selected to the Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Stars list, Estate Planning & Probate, 2015-2018, 2021-2022
- Selected to the Mid-South Super Lawyers list in Estate Planning & Probate, 2019-2020
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio Bar Association
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- University of Dayton School of Law, J.D., 2010
- Purdue University, B.A., 2006
- Holy Cross College, A.A., 2003
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, Pro Hac Vice
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, Pro Hac Vice