Jada is an associate in the firm’s Business Litigation and Product Liability Litigation groups.
Jada earned her B.S. in Communications from Ohio University and her J.D. from the University of Cincinnati College of Law. During law school, she served as a contributing member of the Intellectual Property and Computer Law Journal, where she published an article discussing the Defend Trade Secret Act’s extraterritorial reach. While attending law school, Jada served as a summer associate for Thompson Hine’s Dayton office in 2017 and Cleveland office in 2018 performing extensive legal research and preparing various legal documents for a wide range of practice areas.
- Author, "The Court Must Play Its Interpretative Role: Defending the Defend Trade Secrets Act’s Extraterritorial Reach," The University of Cincinnati College of Law, Intellectual Property and Computer Law Journal, 2018
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Norman S. Minor Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association 3Rs program, volunteer