Examples of Cheryl’s experience include:
- Successful litigation against state legislators’ attempts to restrain millage rates that could be levied by local authorities beyond limits set by state constitution.
- Successful litigation against a state entity seeking to challenge legislation enacted by a local authority.
- American Bar Association
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D., 1996
- Michigan State University, B.A., 1993
- District of Columbia
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia