Jamie B. Chapman
Jamie is counsel in the firm's Real Estate practice group. She focuses her practice on commercial real estate transactions, including leasing, acquisitions and dispositions (including those involving cellular communications towers), financing transactions and other general real estate matters.
Prior to joining Thompson Hine, Jamie was an associate with a New York law firm, where she represented and advised cooperative and condominium boards of managers on all matters, including the collection of common charge arrears, the refinance of the cooperative's underlying mortgage and general advice and consultation. She also represented buyers, sellers and developers of cooperative units, condominium units, townhouses, single-family and multi-family homes and commercial real estate. Jamie drafted amendments to Offering Plans and reviewed and drafted AIA Contracts.
- “When the Department of Finance and the Department of Buildings Disagree, It Can Cost You,” Mann Report Management, November/December 2014
- “When Building and Finance Disagree, It Can Cost You Money,” Real Estate Weekly, November 7, 2014
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Real Estate Practice
- Journal of Law and Policy, Brooklyn Law School
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association