Golda is an associate in the Commercial & Public Finance group. She focuses her practice on corporate trust and complex commercial financing transactions on behalf of borrowers and lenders.
Golda’s experience includes drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial loan documentation, including commitment letters, term sheets, fee letters, opinions, certificates, credit agreements, security documents, letters of credit, intercreditor agreements, amendments, waivers, assignment agreements and promissory notes. She also conducts due diligence and counsels clients in connection with acquisitions, and helps clients manage security interests in various types of collateral.
Golda is a native speaker of Tagalog; she also is proficient in French.
- "PPPs in the age of Duterte," Infrastructure Investor, March 2018
- "Preserving Endangered Languages in Native Communities in the Face of Conflicting Federal Education Policy," Sovereignty Symposium, June 2015
- Jurisprudence Award, Art and Cultural Property Law
- Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law Section, New York State Bar Association
- Young Patrons of Lincoln Center