Melissa is an associate in the Business Litigation practice group. She focuses on a variety of commercial litigation matters.
While attending law school, Melissa served as an extern for Judge Alice M. Batchelder of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. She also interned for the Office of the Solicitor for the U.S. Department of the Interior.
- “Ohio Supreme Court Rejects Cumulative-Exposure Theory for Asbestos Claims,” Thompson Hine Product Liability Update, February 2018
- “New & Noteworthy,” The Price Point, ABA Pricing Conduct Committee newsletter, Spring 2017
- Case Moot Court Team, 2016-2017; highest-scored brief in regional round and advancement to national round in New York Bar Association’s National Moot Court Competition
- CALI Excellence Awards: Civil Rights, Human Rights and Immigration Clinic; Legal Writing; Law of Archaeological Relics
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio Women's Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association 3Rs Program, volunteer