An illustrative sampling of Aaron’s experience includes:
- Counseling a university on a structural reorganization.
- Advising universities on real property development matters.
- Representing nonprofit organizations in public-private partnerships with government entities.
- Counseling charter schools and government service providers on privatization.
- Advising schools on strategic planning issues.
- Counseling a national construction company on real estate and general corporate matters.
- Advising an architecture, engineering and planning firm on a joint venture with a major international airport.
- Representing a national furniture leasing company in connection with matters related to leasing of its franchise stores.
- AV® Preeminent Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Listed in the 2018 List of Georgia’s Most Influential Politically-Connected Attorneys by James Magazine, 2018
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Gate City Bar Association
- Georgia Bar Association
- Atlanta City Council, former Post 2 At-Large Councilmember
- Atlanta Housing Authority Board of Commissioners, former member
- Atlanta Board of Education, former member and president
- Piedmont Park Conservancy, board member and past president
- Atlanta Bicycle Coalition, honorary board member
- Fort McPherson Implementing Local Redevelopment Authority, board member
- Duke University School of Law, J.D., 1985
- University of Notre Dame, B.B.A., 1978