Robert J. Brown
Bob is a member in the firm's Labor & Employment practice group. His practice focuses on management representation in all areas of labor and employment law. He is an experienced trial lawyer who litigates in both federal and state courts, and before administrative agencies. Bob has served as trial counsel in many Title VII and ADEA jury and non-jury trials, and in trials of NLRB cases. He also argues labor and employment cases before federal appellate courts.
Besides his trial work, a significant part of Bob's practice involves collective bargaining negotiations, employment and labor law counseling, labor arbitrations, and union representation matters.
- Frequent lecturer before employer association groups, and at seminars on labor and employment law topics.
- AV® Preeminent Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Recognized for 10 or more years, The Best Lawyers in America
- American Bar Association, Labor Law Section
- Ohio State Bar Association, Labor Law Section
- Dayton Bar Association