Transition: A Presidential Change - Session Two - Environmental Shifts
Date: January 26, 2021
Time: 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. ET
Contact: Stacy.Weiner@ThompsonHine.com, 202.263.4184
Please join us for the second in a series of informative webinars that will examine what the shift in presidential power could mean for the country.
Session Two - Insights on Environmental Shifts Under the Biden Administration
The Biden administration has signaled it will have a dramatically different view on environmental laws and policy and has already begun to reverse Trump-era executive orders and policies. We’ll examine possible key areas of change, including climate change, stationary and mobile emission sources, chemical regulation and water protection, and the impacts on the regulated community, the nation and the world.
- Heidi B. (Goldstein) Friedman, Partner, Thompson Hine
- Devin A. Barry, Partner, Thompson Hine
- Joel D. Eagle, Partner, Thompson Hine
- Tasha N. Miracle, Associate, Thompson Hine
Please click here to register and receive instructions on how to join the webinar.
Upcoming sessions (you must register separately for each):
- February 2 – Benefits Building Blocks for the Biden Administration
- February 9 – Will the Biden Administration Unwind Immigration Policy Implemented by the Trump Administration?
- February 16 – Back to the Future: Will Biden Take Us Back to the Obama-era NLRB?
- February 23 – Bridging the Gap in Your Capital Stack with New Markets Tax Credits
- March 2 – Practical Advice for Antitrust and Privacy Compliance in the Biden Era
CLE credit will be requested for these programs.