Webinar: Seizing Opportunities in the ETF Marketplace
Date: December 01, 2016
Time: 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. EST
Contact: Elise Hoffer, 513.352.6748 - Elise.Hoffer@ThompsonHine.com
A webinar on launching and distributing ETF products
Please join us for a webinar that will examine the advantages of offering ETFs and provide practical guidance on creating, marketing and distributing them.
- DOL Fiduciary Rule – fuel that will rocket ETFs to unprecedented AUM levels
- U.S. ETF Landscape – trends and projections
- Regulatory Environment – certain approvals are streamlined, but more rules are coming
- Operational Structure – AP, administrator, custody, exchange, index and other decisions
- Third-Party Platforms – set-up, costs and success stories
- Branding – growing your own and/or leveraging well-known brands
- Distribution – using wholesalers, navigating channels and popular products
- Why Launch Now? – opportunities to attract new clients, offer a superior product and round out your product line
- John Jacobs, Fellow, Georgetown Center for Financial Markets and Policy
Distinguished Policy Fellow and Executive Director of Georgetown University’s Center for Financial Markets and Policy; former Executive Vice President of NASDAQ
- Richard Keary, Founder, Global ETF Advisors
Leading ETF consultant; former Managing Director of NASDAQ
- Bibb Strench, Partner, Thompson Hine LLP
Outside counsel to ETFs; former staff attorney in the SEC’s Division of Investment Management
Please register online by November 30.
A link and instructions for participating in the webinar will be sent to you in your registration confirmation email.
Contact Elise Hoffer at
1.0 hour of CLE credit in Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Virginia and certain other states is currently pending approval.