Qualified Opportunity Zones: How to Use This Unique Investment Opportunity for Your Real Estate Projects
Date: December 05, 2018
Time: 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. EST
Contact: Pat Nagorski, 216.566.5645 - Patricia.Nagorski@ThompsonHine.com
A complimentary breakfast briefing presented by Thompson Hine LLP and Project Management Consultants LLC
New IRS regulations have been released, answering many questions and providing guidance for those planning real estate projects in Opportunity Zones. It may be the right time to consider potential investments or starting your own fund or a fund with your partners. With current volatility, it may make sense to put capital gains to work before year end. The recently released regulations provide more information on timing for your investments in Opportunity Zones.
Meet members of the Thompson Hine/Project Management Consultants Opportunity Zone Team, who will discuss:
- Tax Benefits from Opportunity Zone Programs
- How to Set Up a Qualified Opportunity Zone Fund
- Using Opportunity Funds in Real Estate Deals
Our speakers will include:
- Cassandra W. Borchers, Partner, Thompson Hine
- Tracey A. Nichols, Director of Financial Services, Project Management Consultants
- Alan S. Ritchie, Partner, Thompson Hine
- Arik A. Sherk, Partner, Thompson Hine
- Ryan P. Sommers, CPA, Managing Director of Financial Services, Project Management Consultants
Please plan to stay after the program for the opportunity to continue the conversation and network with other industry professionals.
8:00 – 9:00 a.m.
Thompson Hine LLP
3900 Key Center
127 Public Square
Parking is available in the Key Center underground garage located off St. Clair Avenue. Please bring your ticket so we may validate it.
Please register online by November 30.