PLI's Securities Regulation Institute (Nov. 8-10) – Multiple Locations
Dates: November 08, 2017 - November 10, 2017
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST
Contact: Sharon Bella, 513.352.6707 - Sharon.Bella@ThompsonHine.com
Thompson Hine cordially invites you to one of the firm’s viewing sites for PLI’s annual conference on securities regulation and corporate governance that brings together leading securities and corporate legal experts to deliver practical information, insights, real-world strategies and solutions to the many challenges facing clients today.
This year’s topics include:
- Latest practical and regulatory developments related to public and private offerings
- Legislative and regulatory updates: status under the new administration including Dodd-Frank and Financial CHOICE Act, Delaware legislative and judicial developments, investigation and enforcement priorities and trends
- SEC updates: disclosure requirements, securities opinions, compliance Q&A, latest from Division of Corporation Finance
- What’s new in accounting and financial reporting?
- Ethics in transactions, investigations and enforcement
- Corporate updates: shareholder issues, executive compensation, M&A
- Roundtable: What’s keeping in-house counsel up at night?
- Private securities litigation
- Crisis management
8:30 – 9:00 a.m.
Continental breakfast & introduction
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Program (lunch provided daily)
Attendance is complimentary for clients and friends of Thompson Hine, but seats are limited; please register online before November 1. Click here to register.
CLE credit has been requested for multiple states. Check the status of CLE credit requests on PLI’s website
To view the full, detailed agenda, please visit PLI's website