PLI's 50th Annual Securities Regulation Institute (Nov. 7 – 9) – Multiple Locations
Dates: November 07, 2018 - November 09, 2018
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST
Contact: Sharon Bella, 513.352.6707 - Sharon.Bella@ThompsonHine.com
Thompson Hine cordially invites you to one of the firm’s viewing sites for PLI’s annual conference on securities regulation and corporate governance that brings together leading securities and corporate legal experts to deliver practical information, insights, real-world strategies and solutions to the many challenges facing clients today.
This year’s topics include:
- The latest developments in the capital markets, from direct listings to shelf takedowns, wall crossings, SPACs and more
- Financing issues facing late-stage private companies and smaller reporting companies
- A review of disclosure issues and best practices for public companies
- SEC rulemaking and interpretive developments
- Current trends in shareholder activism and engagement
- Accounting and auditing developments that companies, audit committees and counsel need to know
- Recent developments in Delaware law
- What's trending in M&A, including key cross-border considerations
- Updates on enforcement from state and federal regulators
- Practical aspects of defending government enforcement actions
- Key considerations in bringing, defending and resolving private securities litigation
- Crisis management and prevention
To view the full, detailed agenda, please visit PLI’s website.
Wednesday, November 7
Thursday, November 8
Friday, November 9
8:30 – 9:00 a.m.
Continental breakfast & introduction
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Lunch provided daily
Click here to register. Attendance is complimentary for clients and friends of Thompson Hine, but seats are limited; please register before October 31.
CLE credit has been requested for multiple states. Check the status of CLE credit requests on PLI’s website.