PLI - 45th Annual Securities Regulation Institute
Dates: November 06, 2013 - November 08, 2013
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST
Contact: Sharon Bella, 513.352.6707 - Sharon.Bella@ThompsonHine.com
The Institute will be broadcast to Thompson Hine's Atlanta, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton, New Yorkand Washington, D.C. offices via a live webcast.
Practising Law Institute's (PLI) 45th Annual Securities Regulation Institute
- How's Life in the Capital Markets?
- What's New in Rulemaking?
- Social Media Not Just Tweeting and Liking, But Understanding What's Allowed and What Securities Lawyers Need to Know
- Facing Your Corporate Governance Challenges: Navigating Activism and Engagement
The General Counsel's Perspective: Living in the Real World
- Accounting and Auditing: Not Extra Credit, Mandatory for Lawyers
- Q&A Picnic Lunch with the SEC's Division of Corporation Finance
- The Latest Developments with Investment Companies, Private Funds and Investment Advisers
- Tackling Disclosure and Compensation Requirements
- Government Enforcement: The Top Cops' Programs and Priorities
- Defending Against the Government
- Private Securities Litigation
- Developments in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Not Your Father's Ethics Environment: Is There Increased Scrutiny of Lawyers? What is the Truth and What Are the Consequences?
The Institute is free of charge for Thompson Hine invitees but seating is limited. The full agenda can be found online.
Register by Nov. 1, 2013: Complete our online form.
8:30 - 9:00 a.m.
Continental Breakfast and Introduction
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Lunch provided daily
CLE credit has been requested for Georgia, Kentucky, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Indiana and Tennessee. Please request additional CLE states via the registration link.