Managing Tomorrow’s Cyber Threats Today – Cleveland
Date: April 26, 2018
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. ET
Contact: Alice Armstrong, 216.566.5404 - Alice.Armstrong@ThompsonHine.com
A complimentary seminar presented by Thompson Hine’s Privacy & Cybersecurity practice group
As reports of large-scale consumer data breaches and sophisticated foreign cyber attacks continue to emerge nearly every day, the importance of cybersecurity and data privacy for individuals, businesses and government entities cannot be overstated. Please join us for an in-depth conversation with multiple experts in the field, including:
- Steve Stransky, Senior Counsel, Thompson Hine LLP
- David Hickton, Founding Director, University of Pittsburgh Institute for Cyber Law, Policy, and Security
- Brig. Gen. Gregory Touhill, President of Cyxtera Federal Group and the former (and first-ever) Chief Information Security Officer for the United States
We will also have two panel discussions featuring experts in information privacy and cybersecurity:
Panel I: Data Privacy in a Changing World
- Andrew Fausett, Deputy Legal Adviser, National Security Council, The White House
- Erin Lewis, Director of Compliance and Ethics, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- Tom Zych, Partner, Thompson Hine LLP (moderator)
Panel II: Cybersecurity – Evolving Threats and Risk Management
- Scott Bailey, Co-Founder & President, N1 Discovery
- Neal Pollard, Partner & Director, Forensic Technology Practice, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Kelly Ulrich, Deputy Chief Information Security Officer, KeyBank
- Darcy Brosky, Attorney, Thompson Hine LLP (moderator)
8:00 – 8:30 a.m.
Registration, networking & continental breakfast
8:30 a.m. – Noon
Please register online by April 23.
Continuing Legal Education: 3.0 credits have been requested for Ohio, Michigan and Pennsylvania.